Parker Clay's flagship Atlas Backpack was inspired by our travel between the US and Ethiopia, a journey of over 9,000 miles one-way. The Atlas is the ideal backpack that goes with you on every work venture or weekend adventure. Created for optimal functionality, with an exterior foam-padded laptop compartment and five interior pockets to keep your life organized. The sleek design matched with our premium full-grain Ethiopian leather makes the Atlas a fundamental piece to your collection and built to last.handles."
- 18"H x 12"W x 6"D
- Approximately 2 lbs.
- Premium full-grain Ethiopian Leather.
- Zip closure to two large compartments accommodates a laptop up to 15".
- Separate exterior zippered and padded computer compartment (fits up to a 15" laptop)
- Durable hardware in antique brass or matte black to make for a perfect complement to premium leather
- 2 adjustable padded leather straps for backpack carry with hardware trim made from upcycled artillery.
- Interior features full-grain leather passport pocket, large slip pocket, and 2 smaller slip pockets (designed to carry a pocket-size Moleskine sketchbook, iPad, and business cards)
- Cotton lined the interior with leather trim.
- Internal zipper pocket with leather trim for cables and smaller items.
- Exterior front zip compartment.
Parker Clay provides jobs to skilled artisans at their production facility in Ethiopia to support community transformation. A job for their artisans means more than just a paycheck; it offers an avenue to support themselves and their families, representing social standing and economic stability - and a chance to invest in building a better life. Learn more about their impact!